It’s a fact – we live in a world full of expectations and pressure, which are sometimes difficult to manage. With all of these external stresses, anxiety has become one of the top reasons for people seeking help in the form of counselling and therapy. If you or somebody you know is struggling with anxiety, counselling with our experienced team at Bridges Therapy Centre can help you to manage your symptoms effectively, by providing effective coping mechanisms that can prevent anxiety attacks.
Although all of us can experience anxious feelings from time to time, these can become an issue when anxiety starts to impact on different aspects of life such as work, relationships and health. Presenting itself in many varied forms, symptoms of anxiety can be both mental and physical, encompassing panic attacks, restlessness, increased heart rate, insomnia, headaches, and nausea.
The Aims of Anxiety Therapy
Here at Bridges, we offer therapy for anxiety in the form of CBT, Acceptance & Commitment Therapy, and Mindfulness & Meditation to help those who are struggling. Our anxiety counselling aims to support individuals by:
- Encouraging them to realise their anxiety and understand their unique triggers and causes.
- Providing a safe space for individuals to work through their anxious thoughts, in order to view them with a healthier perspective.
- Offering a therapeutic relationship with our caring counsellors, allowing patients to open up without judgement.
- Teaching a range of therapeutic techniques that can help with the reduction of anxious thoughts.
- Helping individuals to feel less hampered with anxiety symptoms, allowing them to live a better life.
Speak to Our Anxiety Therapists
Each of our anxiety counselling strategies varies based on individual symptoms and therapy goals; to get the hep you need, contact our experienced team of chartered psychologists today. Call us on 02080884818, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.